garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

People Simply Do Not Value

good trolling anymore.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

PS:

the only reson im giving this a is beacuase the voice whas some time hard to here over the music a bit. But that's it!

The Library Party The Library Party

Fun

Not the most original idea, but old ladies making synthesizer noises is always a good time.

Always.

{ps} It Is Not Spam U Fag {ps} It Is Not Spam U Fag

Sweet preloader man.

If you had bothered to put as much effort into a cartoon, you could really go somewhere.

Animatigo FBF practice Animatigo FBF practice

Sorry...

but there's really no reason to share your practice on Newgrounds, as that's all it is: practice. I would recommend continuing to do practice, though. I see talent in your little bits of animation here!

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Holy crap!

There was a PLOT in that animation! And it was about videogames! My mind boggles.

Though quite frankly I think the whole zelda/link thing was handled a bit ham handedly. Oh don't give me that look, you know what I mean. You overplayed it trying to be funny, but it didn't work out very well. Not to say that the rest of the writing was bad, quite the opposite.

Also, stellar animation, it captures the 16 bit feel perfectly. Good show.

Emptygoddess responds:

I'll give you any look I damn well please.

Happy Birthday Mom Happy Birthday Mom

What a sweet gesture...

...in a horrible apocalyptic kind of way. Which is my kind of way. Good stuff.

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

Seeing as I'm...

...one of the few people here who's seen silence of the lambs, i think I'm more qualified to shower you with praise:

Ahem.

The animation was perfect for this. I loved the way the well was gritty and the upper level was slightly more colorful. The music was great as well, the subtle nod to the man making fun of her screams in the movie was very tasteful.

The whole fast image thing detracted from this though. Ordinarily I like stuff like that, but here it felt out of place. If you had gone with your original idea of making it totally over the top it would have worked, but it didn't suit with it toned down like this.

Still, great stuff.

Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

Yeah, not bad.

Enjoyed all the random game references.

I caught: Super Mario land 2 end theme, Sonic Adventure Eggman theme, and.. pokemon something or other?

Anyways, actual humor wise it was only decent. A toucan talking about rape and violence always get points though.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

The reason it got on the front page..

Is because if there's one thing that needs a good slap in the face, it's religion. And why not start with one of the most popular?

But if you feel you put no work into this and it doesn't deserve what it got, then that just proves what a good animator you are. Though it was quite poor in some places, the animation was overall quite nice.