One Chance One Chance

Well Here's The Thing

When it's the end of the world, the "came home from work late=cheating" logic is kind of... broken.

Also, you can still replay the game, button or not. Why make it difficult for people? I understand what you're trying to say, but still. People are going to try again regardless.

Still, it's a good little game.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

No one gets it.

The point is to show how worthless and pointless life is when reduced to these elements, which can take over peoples lives. Troulbe is, most people on NG don't understand the whole "games are art" thing, and approach this as a regular game.

But hey! I got the message!

AustinBreed responds:

I'm just trying to bring up the status of games. People of fine art taste shouldn't look down upon games, but rather embrace them for what they are.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Don't make me clear my browser cash...

Just to play again. I mean, there's "artsy" and then there's ARTS-Y.

Pretentious Game of the Year, indeed.

Night Trap Night Trap

Good fun!

Hell of a lot more fun than the real NIght Trap. Good dialogue, and by good I mean good intentionally bad dialogue.

I can only catch 6, but then again I'm using a trackpad, so, yeah.

Good stuff!

Platform Racing Platform Racing

good fun, however...

The chat could use a private talk function. It's practically impossible to actually talk to anyone. Also, the backgrounds are very sparce; could use more detail. I here there is a sequel though, so this may be wasted breath :P.

By the way, to whomever is "SEXY BIKINi" in platform racer: You are a good racer. I was player 838. Send me a PM! We shall race again one day.

Jet Pack Turtle Jet Pack Turtle

Good stuff!

Keep at it though. Try adding leader boards, full fledged levels, check points, a health meter.. the sky is the limit, as your turtle friend has found out. However, a word of caution: Often the appeal of this sort of game is it's simplicity, so be sure to only add in light touches of such things.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Sorry,

I see the makings of a fantastic game here! Cool stle, nice clean graphics, good set-up, and the-e-ennnn... the lag sets in. Like an anvil on an ant. The computer I'm using may not be the cream of the crop, but it is STILL better than the lag I was experiencing. This is a 1.67 ghz with 2 Gb of ram, Mac os 10.4.9, and I have never seen such LAG! What am I doing wrong? A setting? PLEASE give me help.

Pong Craze Pong Craze

FEH!

Pong, but with some guy's face in the background. Not so great. Good AI though.

Seandadj responds:

thanks for the review, i appreciate it.

Not So Merry Not So Merry

Not bad!

Well, it lagged pritty badly at times. I mean, the computer I'm using is slow, but come on.
Sound was good but reppetitive.

All around quite good! keep it up!

Mario kart mini-game Mario kart mini-game

Getting there...

Well, I didn't really see turns coming and the sky moving was a bit choppy, but still a game worthy of killing time!