Armed Prophet: Boss Loop Armed Prophet: Boss Loop

Should Have Pushed...

...for something longer. What's there is quite good, and I understand the need to stick to the old school videogame rule of songs being less than or exactly 30 seconds longer, but you've got the talent to do something EPIC. You should just go for it.

-element-elevator -element-elevator

I on the other hand...

WILL knock you for using loops. Please. Anyone can put loops together. I am unimpressed. Write something next time.

Movement in C Minor Movement in C Minor

Having heard many of your pieces...

I think I can safely say you need to lay of the chromatic scales a bit. they seem to sneak into your music. Don't worry, I have this problem too.

Also, this ain't no movement! It's 30 secconds!

Still, despite all that, not bad.

Jesus Racecar Driver Jesus Racecar Driver

So bad it's awesome!

But not that awesome. Still, gag songs have a place and time, and this fits the bill.

Yet another attempt at music Yet another attempt at music

Well,

I don't mean for this to be too disheartening, bit the recurring riff from the beginning is basically ripped straight from Super Mario world's castle theme. Also, the drums seam a bit crazy, punctuating almost every note. Try to take a more reserved approach next time.

Despite all this, i have heard much worse on NG. If you need to riase your spirits a bit, listen to Bop Be Bop. It's.... hilariously bad.

50cal1 responds:

Thanks Ive been putting music on here for a while and the only time people comment is when they have something good to say I have other songs that people blammed without telling me why but anywho this is just incoherent bullshit this song is. I didn't mean for it to be review seriously but thanks

Decapitation Is Fun Decapitation Is Fun

Good!

I really like the bass. The melody isn't nearly as catchy, but still good. Better than a lot of stuff on NG! Deserves a score higher than 2.61, that's for sure.

Afterfall responds:

thanks!

Techtonic preview (DJW) Techtonic preview (DJW)

Do I hear garage band loops?

I would give you more stars but I'm certain some of those are built into garage band. Also, the phone at the beginning's a bit too long. By no means bad, however.

[Buyj3llo] - 12 [Buyj3llo] - 12

Yeah, not bad!

A bit repetitive, but such is the nature of this sort of song. Then again, what I just submitted is too, so yeah. Try to find a different quote than the Obama one, it just doesn't fit.

buyj3llo responds:

thanks for the review. I know the obama thing is totally out of place. I regretted putting it in. But then when i took it out because it sounded bad I ended up missing it; even though it didn't sound right.

Tense Videogame Piece Tense Videogame Piece

Not bad!

Needs work though. The volumes of certain instruments should be lower. Remeber, as stupid as the general publick of NG may be, subtleties in music is a very good thing.

Sounds like a very good start. I'm quite curious as to what this will turn out to be; it has a lot of potential!

FabDee responds:

Thanks!
It hasn't been properly mixed yet. Since I'm still working on it, I haven't reached the mixing stage! So I agree that certain instruments are too loud or too quiet.
Thanks for the constructive criticism!

Furmpus Furmpus

I've always liked jazz..

And this was no exception. Remember that weasel guy from donkey kong 64? YES YOU DO. This should've been his theme.

I really like the build up; how the music becomes more complex as you go on. It stops somewhat suddenly though. That could just be editing, but still.