garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

People Simply Do Not Value

good trolling anymore.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

PS:

the only reson im giving this a is beacuase the voice whas some time hard to here over the music a bit. But that's it!

The Library Party The Library Party

Fun

Not the most original idea, but old ladies making synthesizer noises is always a good time.

Always.

One Chance One Chance

Well Here's The Thing

When it's the end of the world, the "came home from work late=cheating" logic is kind of... broken.

Also, you can still replay the game, button or not. Why make it difficult for people? I understand what you're trying to say, but still. People are going to try again regardless.

Still, it's a good little game.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

No one gets it.

The point is to show how worthless and pointless life is when reduced to these elements, which can take over peoples lives. Troulbe is, most people on NG don't understand the whole "games are art" thing, and approach this as a regular game.

But hey! I got the message!

AustinBreed responds:

I'm just trying to bring up the status of games. People of fine art taste shouldn't look down upon games, but rather embrace them for what they are.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Don't make me clear my browser cash...

Just to play again. I mean, there's "artsy" and then there's ARTS-Y.

Pretentious Game of the Year, indeed.

Armed Prophet: Boss Loop Armed Prophet: Boss Loop

Should Have Pushed...

...for something longer. What's there is quite good, and I understand the need to stick to the old school videogame rule of songs being less than or exactly 30 seconds longer, but you've got the talent to do something EPIC. You should just go for it.

-element-elevator -element-elevator

I on the other hand...

WILL knock you for using loops. Please. Anyone can put loops together. I am unimpressed. Write something next time.

Movement in C Minor Movement in C Minor

Having heard many of your pieces...

I think I can safely say you need to lay of the chromatic scales a bit. they seem to sneak into your music. Don't worry, I have this problem too.

Also, this ain't no movement! It's 30 secconds!

Still, despite all that, not bad.

Red Rocket Tours Red Rocket Tours

Nice

I'm a sucker for 1950's style cartooning though, so I might be bias in your favor.

Only minor thing is the red dots behind the rocket break their trail when they go behind the woman. Other than that, very nice.

PixelCake responds:

oh yes the blank spot behind her shoulders...I didn't notice that, thanks :O